Thursday, August 14, 2008

WOW, Big Day!

I am getting ready for the Show Pony Show, Texas Metal Arts and Vacation(!!!) so I have been running around like crazy. Yesterday after many errands I was dragging when I got home. My spirits were lifted by not just one but two exciting and highly anticipated packages form Etsy Metal friends.
These Large Branch Earrings from Sarah Hood Jewelry are spectacular. Large enough to be stunning and showy, but still very wearable. I am in love.
And WoW, two packages in one day. I also received these Amazonite earrings from Experimetal. Can you tell what my favorite color is? I'm not kidding when I say I will take one of each piece that Victoria makes. She is genius with metal!

Thanks ladies!

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Man! I am SO jealous! I want something from Victoria SO bad! This summer has been so slow for me...I hope once school gets back in that business will pick up! I need $!!