Thursday, August 28, 2008

Preparations

In my continual preparations for the Texas Metal Arts Festival I am trying to keep up with photographing all my new work. I still have a lot of photos to take, but here are a couple that will be my vinyl banners for my booth. I got the idea of using vinyl banners for photos from Pat Guerrero. She had them in her booth at Fiesta in San Antonio this year. I loved it because they are waterproof, and the large format with grab attention. I chose these two images for 2'x4' banners.


Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Awesome! Where are you getting those printed?

Ashley said...

I used http://halfpricebanners.com
I'll let you know how the quality is. Should get them next week.

Roux said...

That`s wonderful!

Lynette said...

cool. That would be awesome! Ive been wanting to do that for awhile!