Monday, August 4, 2008

Lunasa Designs

My friend and fellow Etsy Metal member Rebekah Meddles of Lunasa Designs is having a big sale. In celebration of her birthday and two year Etsy anniversary she is running a sale with different discounts for the first eight days of August. Yesterday her sale was, if you wrote her an original limerick you would receive 50% off (HALF OFF!!) one item. Well, I just couldn't resist and actually came up with a fun little limerick. Here is my limerick:

Lunasa Designs is so clever.
Her jewelry I will wear forever.
The Woman I adore,
She has talent galore,

I'm so glad she took on this endeavor!

And, for my efforts I purchased one of her gorgeous Bumpy Road Ring that I have coveted for ages.TODAY'S SALE: Buy any ring in the shop and receive a pair of earrings 1/2 off!! Make your purchase and I'll send you a revised invoice with the sale price.

Head on over to Rebekah's shop everyday through Friday for a different sale!

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

KeelyB said...

I got in on the limerick sale too and bought myself a Finiuin ring...her work is just awesome!

ashley said...

Oh cool, I can't wait to get my ring! I'll have to check out the Finiuin ring.

liz r. said...

I sent in a limerick as well, and have been wondering what other people wrote! Thanks for posting yours, it's very clever. I ordered the morning glory necklace, which I've been admiring for ages.