Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mmmmmm


Yes, I am addicted to that afternoon coffee buzz. Norsola of The Muses Jewels posted a coffee recipe on her blog a while back, and that inspired me to do the same. I just discovered a new yummy coffee recipe that I want to share. I use an instant espresso for my coffee fix. I know it sounds weird, but it is really yummy, quick and easy. I tried something new and added it straight to almond milk over ice. It is so yummy, creamy and luscious!! There is also a chocolate almond milk that I plan to try next. Its pretty fool proof, and could probably be done with regular instant coffee as well. Just pour 8-12 oz of almond milk in a glass and add your instant coffee drink of choice. Stir well and add ice. Mmmmmm.....



5 comments:

megan said...

its like you read my mind - i'm really needing some coffee myself.
what kind of instant espresso do you use?

Ashley said...

I use Medaglia d'oro. I have read that Cafe Bustelo is the same thing though.

KeelyB said...

Mmmm...thanks for sharing!

Ashley said...

Let me know what you think when you try it.

Beth Cyr said...

mmm that does sound yummy!!