Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Multi Pebble Ring


Multi Pebble Ring
Originally uploaded by ashleyjewelry
My Multi Pebble Ring is finally a reality. The idea came from customers suggesting that I make my Small Pebble Rings stackable. Well, my first experiment has them all on one band. I may still try a set with three thin bands, but I thought it would be easier to wear this way. The ring features three pebbles of different colors, each with a bezel set gemstone tube riveted to the top. The gemstones are Rohdolite Garnet, Labradorite and Peridot, three of my favorites! The band is a substantial 1/2" wide and has a square or finger shape to it. It is actually quite comfortable to wear. I will be listing this one in my Etsy shop soon, so keep an eye out.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

oooo! I like the stackable idea! You could do tiny little pebbles!