Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Texture Pendants

I'm really excited about these new pendants.
Saucer Texture Pendants

They started out as samples for my Textured Saucer Rings and I just had to use them somehow. They are made by pushing polymer clay through holes that have been drilled or saw pierced into a sterling silver disc. I took the saucers and tube riveted them to another disc. The pendants are available for sale in my Etsy shop. I'm looking forward to making more of these in different textures and colors.

Textured Saucer Rings

Bumpy Saucer Ring

Rocky Saucer Ring

2 comments:

Moira K. Lime said...

This are just beautiful and so distinct. I can't wait to get my hands on one ( got really excited when I saw them in your etsy shop, but I have to wait for my paycheck).

P.S. your photos are smashing

Ashley said...

Thanks Moira, I need to get more colors to experiment with!