Monday, July 23, 2007

New Etsy Metal Members


New Etsy Metal Members
Originally uploaded by ashleyjewelry
So, I snagged a treasury last week on etsy. It was completely unplanned, but I decided to use it to welcome the newest Etsy Metal members. I had to round out the list with a few existing members.
So please help me welcome them to the group. Visit their shops, they are all great:
Ses Design Jewelry
Judy B
Nectar Jewelry
Jewelry Fool
The Muses Jewels
AF Metalsmith
Delias Thompson
Timothy Adam Designs

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Hey I see your treasury in on the front page! It looks lovely. I perused the whole thing before I realized it was you -- I know your mom through Dallas Area Fiber Artists and I totally admire your beautiful jewelry!

Ashley said...

Thanks Deborah! I missed my peridot treasury being on the front page. It was the first one that I curated to make it. Hopefully someone will send me a screen shot.

Lynette said...

Hi Ashley,
I love your blog! I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you as a "Rockin Girl Blogger" on my blog at (http://lynetteandreasen.blogspot.com/2007/08/tagged.html).
Thanks!

Susan said...

Ashley, Thanks so much for the treasury. I'm SES. What a thrill. Check out Design Mind Blog. I think you will like today's post.